Weidner Asset Management is proud to offer, a newly completed hangar for lease located at historic Paine Field in Everett, Washington.
- 20-24 miles from the Bellevue and Seattle central business districts
- Located immediately off of WA-525/I-405/Mukilteo Speedway
- 5 miles west of the I-5/I-405 intersection.
- Drive-up access
- Park and board within minutes.
- Direct access to runway 34L/16R
Be airborne within minutes of arriving!
Completed in fall of 2009, this modern facility provides plenty of parking, a shared common area, and an ample amount of open space. This space can be built out to accommodate your company’s needs from lobby and office space to crew quarters with operational planning facilities. With nearly 13,500 square feet of space, the hangar is capable of fitting aircraft up to a Gulfstream 650 (93’8” Wingspan x 99’9” Fuselage X 26’ Tail Height).
The building has secured a long-term land lease with Paine Field with 37 years remaining. Pricing options vary for the 13,487 square feet according to your specific needs.
Schedule a tour today.
Private/Corporation Owned on Airport Land Lease
Varco Pruden Steel
Single leaf, tip-up door - manufactured by Door Engineering
Fits a Gulfstream 650, (93'8" Wingspan X 99'9" Fuselage X 26' Tail Height)
- Metal (I-Beam) galvanized & painted frame.
- Standing seam galv-alum roof.
- Sealed and painted (white) hangar deck.
- Well heated and lighted.
- Three 480V 3-Phase outlets for external power carts.
- Six 115V household power outlets.
- Electronic alarm and video surveillance system.
- Coded ramp access gates with remote.
- Remote controlled roll-up side door for large equipment and deliveries.
The original land lease with the airport was for 40 years. The remaining term is approx 37.5 years.
AS SEEN ON: